Joseph Hirsch of Globalview Advisors attended The VC Roundtable Event, held at The Farms Golf Club in Rancho Santa Fe. The event was a celebration of 16 years in bringing investors and entrepreneurs together.
Featured presentations included Pat Soldano, speaking on the topic of Policy and Tax Considerations for VCs, Family Offices, and HNWs. Craig Dado, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, shared the latest on the upcoming Breeders Cup at the Del Mar Racetrack, and J.D. Morris, Co-Founder of Red Hook Capital, discussed investing with SPVs.
The purpose of The VC Roundtable is to provide a private forum for regular interaction between the investors and entrepreneurs in attendance. The attendees of The VC Roundtable are venture capitalists, corporate investors, entrepreneurs, and the leadership of angel groups. The VC Roundtable provides the best opportunity in Southern California to:
- Find out about other venture capital funds investing in your space for prospective syndication and exchange of thoughts on various deals and technologies;
- Hear about the latest corporate technology road maps;
- Exchange ideas and new venture business and revenue models with your peers;
- Learn about the latest technology transfer opportunities;
- Explore the latest deal structures and financing trends; and
- Share domain expertise and collaborate on venture opportunities, including technology, healthcare and life science related deals.
The VC Roundtable benefits those in attendance through the deal flow discussions, networking, and informal education that takes place on topics of interest at the high quality meetings each month.
For more information, please reach out to Terry Moore, the Chairman of The VC Roundtable at (760) 809-4791 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.