In a dynamic economic environment, bankruptcy and restructuring services are frequently required. Globalview professionals advise companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, and other stakeholders involved in challenging situations due to operating and/or financial distress.
Key services we provide include:
- Valuation of Businesses and Assets for Fresh Start Accounting (SOP 90-7)
- Reorganization Value of Business Enterprise on a Going Concern Basis
- Collateral Value Analysis
- Liquidation Value Analysis
- Market Interest Rate Analysis
- Equity Cushion Analysis
- Fraudulent Conveyance Analysis
- Reasonably Equivalent Value Analysis
- Solvency/Insolvency Analysis
The Globalview Advantage
Globalview professionals have deep experience performing complex valuations of business enterprises and intangible assets where operating and/or financial characteristics raise uncertainty regarding the current and/or future solvency of the enterprise. As well, our team members perform valuations of a broad range of debt and equity instruments with complex features. Our deep experience in the valuation of business enterprises and intangible assets uniquely qualifies us to present and defend our valuations for various restructuring and bankruptcy scenarios.